Sunday, December 2, 2007

Check List for Brazil - Never Leave Home Without It



As I close out this chapter on Brazil, I made a very short list of must-haves when going on your trip to Brazil. I'm always forgetting stuff that I realize I need when I'm actually on my way to the airport. Camera charger and extra SD cards are definitely on the top 10 of most forgotten things for me.

And sometimes, you just don't realize that you need it. I didn't know until about 4 weeks before my trip that Brazil requires a Tourist Visa when traveling from the US. And it wasn't till I arrived that I found that Visa is the preferred credit card of choice. American Express and Mastercard aren't accepted everywhere.

Nevertheless, have fun and stay safe. Brazil is a great place visit. God speed.

3 comments:

underneath said...

I am dreaming of going to Brazil.. here it is winter now. Cop Cabana..

Unknown said...

Thanks for the checklist, almost forgot my Charging adaptor otherwise :) I will post a more comprehensive one on my blog and give you some credit too :)

bmak said...

@Vardhman Cool!!! =)