Thursday, November 29, 2007

Greetings from Brazil


Greetings from Brazil, originally uploaded by spiggot123.


Angel and I were hanging out on the beach, when all of a sudden I realized that I was in a perfect postcard setting. Honestly, it felt kind of freaky to be in one of those pictures that you only see in the picture frames of department stores.

But add a few words, "Greetings from Brazil" and *presto* instant Greeting Postcard. If you want a copy to send as a real postcard, e-mail me.

Note: This was taken on the beach of Costa do Sauipe at noon.

1 comment:

Jason said...

I have been in Brazil many times! It is a fascinating country with wide diversity within its borders. It has a very unique history and even more intriguing traditions and cultures. Many people investing in country's economy, especially in Brazil property, because it is not expensive and real estate market is developing with high tempos!
I want to visit Brazil one more time!